This is my family!

I hope you enjoy reading our blog!




About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 of the best kids! I love being a mom and i love being a wife! Spending time with my family is my favorite thing to do. I love rainy days and good movies, vacations and a clean house!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day at the Park

It's been about 2 1/2 years now since my family moved away to Mesa. I'm the only one left in this little town. We love it here but I sure do miss them when we go too long between visits!
So I head that way every couple of weeks and this past weekend we decided to do a picnic in the park near my moms house! I love when we are all together. The kids have so much fun seeing each other and playing. I have such a great family!

Stratton on the swings

Ginger, Erica, Marie, and Krista

Stratt and Zac

My pretty neice Kylee

Stratton and Hadley

Ky and Austin on the swings

Zac and Jonah checking out Elle

Pretty baby Elle

Brandy, Scott, and Jonah

Jonah and Hadley

Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment