This is my family!

I hope you enjoy reading our blog!




About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 of the best kids! I love being a mom and i love being a wife! Spending time with my family is my favorite thing to do. I love rainy days and good movies, vacations and a clean house!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Festivities

So every year when fall comes, I get so excited for all of the fun stuff that there is to do, but also the change in weather, the Christmas shopping, and the time with family. It's still such a magical time of year for me, even though I'm all grown up with kids of my own!
We took the kids the the pumpkin patch at Tolmachoff Farms this year and it was fun! It was a little warm that day but we made it feel as much like Fall as possible. The kids got to play on the bouncy house, ride a little train, pet animals, and just run around! It was a great family day!Daddy with the kids!!
Hadley checking out the baby chicks. She didn't know if she liked them or not!

The kids playing in the corn!
The boys checking out the chicks! LOL


The boys had so much fun on the little train!
Mommy and the kiddos!


For Halloween this year, Austin decided to be a vampire, Stratton was a fireman, and Hadley was a little witch! We went trick or treating around our neighborhood with the Thurman family and got a good amount of candy, and a good workout!
Hadley would not keep her hat on for anything! And the funny thing about it is that she wants to wear it all the time now that Halloween is over!Thaddious, Gabriel, Austin and Stratton! (the ninja, GI Joe, vampire, and fireman)
My cute little witch!
ooooo and my scarey vampire!
And there goes the hat!
And my sweet little fireman!

1 comment: