This is my family!

I hope you enjoy reading our blog!




About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 of the best kids! I love being a mom and i love being a wife! Spending time with my family is my favorite thing to do. I love rainy days and good movies, vacations and a clean house!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So this year for Thanksgiving, we did ALOT of eating! On Thanksgiving day we went to my moms and ate an early lunch so that her bf could have some before he left for work. And then the afternoon was spent at my MIL's! More food, more family, and more fun!
On Saturday we did the Carroll family Thanksgiving over at my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Alex's house! They are so generous to let us have it there every year. I got to see alot of family I hadn't seen in a long time! It was so much fun catching up!
I am so incredibly thankful for so much in my life! I am thankful for a wonderful husband, who works so hard to provide for our family. He is my best friend and my love and I appreciate him more than he'll ever know.
I am thankful for my kids, who not only light up my life but make me realize what life is all about! Without them I don't think I could breathe. They are so precious, all 3 of them. They have such unconditional love and an innocence that only shows in a child. They are my whole world!
I am thankful for great family and friends who spruce up my life and make it a more enjoyable place!
I am thankful for a warm home. I am thankful for reliable cars!
I am thankful for so much, but here are the hightlights!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment