This is my family!

I hope you enjoy reading our blog!




About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 of the best kids! I love being a mom and i love being a wife! Spending time with my family is my favorite thing to do. I love rainy days and good movies, vacations and a clean house!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Fun!

Oh Christmas time! I absolutely love this time of year! All of the family together, the music, the baking, the shopping, and all of the fun things there are to do!

We did alot of fun things! We took the kids to Buckeye's annual Glow on Monroe light parade. We had a fun time and we got to hang out with the Lacy family!

At Austin's school this year, they did a little "Christmas Concert." It was cute to see all of the kids up on stage singing their little Christmas songs!
That picture was taken on my phone so it's a little blurry. Austin's in the red!

We also had the wonderful opportunity to go to Austin's school for his Polar Express party! We ate breakfast, played games, and then watched The Polar Express (the movie we didn't stick around for)! But it was a fun time! Even Hadley and Stratton loved it!

We attempted to take the kids to Glendale Glitters but when we got there, there were about 2000 people that had the same idea for the evening! So we drove through and looked at the lights with a passing glance, and then stopped at the little candy factory up the road! Since we sort of skipped out on the lights, we let them get some candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment